Jojoba Oil, 1000ml/33.8 oz
Which skin type is it good for?
- Versatile pure cold-pressed moisturising oil
- Great for face, body and hair
- Fast absorbing
OxygenCeuticals Jojoba Oil is derived from the seeds of the jojoba plant (simmondsia chinensis), and has natural moisturising properties. A fantastic multi-purpose moisturising oil, no matter what skin type you have. Jojoba oil can also be used to improve the condition of your skin and hair.
To use as a Hot Oil Treatment - Place Jojoba Oil in a container of hot (not boiling) water until oil is warm. After shampooing, massage Jojoba Oil into hair and scalp then cover with a warm moist towel for 3-5 minutes. Rinse with warm water then style.
- Great for Hair, Skin & Nails - Use to help treat acne, cysts, blisters, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, candidiasis, rashes, keratosis, keloid dermatitis, calluses, corns, shingles, sunburn and more.
- Nothing Added Or Taken Away - Dark amber bottle with glass dropper extends shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect organics from oxidation.
- Apply externally to ankles, arms, backs, chests, stretched earlobes, elbows, knees, cuticles, heels, hands, head and scalp, hair follicles, fingernails, toenails, eyelashes, eyebrows, face, pores, forehead, cheek, chin, lips, forearms, shoulders, knuckles, shins, wrinkles & more.
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
Vegetarians and vegans.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
77 X 77 X 240 mm / 3.03 X 3.03 X 9.44 inch