* It is a pen-like device that oscillates the mono-crystaline silicon cartridge with nano-technology to boost transdermal delivery and efficacy of skin care products.
* 6 Speed Level
* Oscillation rate: 6,000 - 15,000 RPM
* Depth adjustment: 0 mm to 2 mm
* Ergonomic design, easy and comfortable to hold
* Cordless/wireless when in use
* Use with Nano Pins cartridge (5 units are included). The Nano-technology cartridge encompasses a total of 484 nano-silicones. This is the Nano-technology tip cartridge with the highest amount of mono-crystalline silicones in the industry.
* These microscopic hair-like cones create microscopic channels 0.15 mm in depth in the outermost layers of the skin, separating the cells within the epidermis to allow active ingredients to be pushed into the skin.
* Nano infusion falls into the scope of practice of estheticians. Esthetic license is required for purchase.
* Increases skincare and actives absorption rate
* No skin color or Fitzpatrick restrictions. It can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin.
* Safe, zero down time, results driven.
* Needles. Serve as a great entry point for those who are concerned about needle treatment.
* Pigmentation reduction, increased cell turnover, enhanced skin barrier function, skin rejuvenation and an immediate glow with NO downtime.
* Used for Serum Infusion
* Frequency: weekly series of 1 a week for 6 weeks
* Incorporating the OxygenCeuticals Ceutisome Ampoule + Booster + StemFormula (patented Oxygen drops) along with the Nano Infusion Pen to achieve the best treatment results.