OxyCryo™ is a pure oxygen based postcare and beauty facial system.
OxyCryo™ Facial System infuses pure oxygen and essential nutrients to the skin via soothing and contactless spraying.
The treatment instantly aids in the healing process of skin by locking in moisture, reducing the chance of infection and inflammation, promoting collagen formation and speeding up damaged skin regeneration.
OxyCryo™ Facial is suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin after aesthetic procedures.
OxyCryo™ Facial System infuses vitality into tired skin, providing glowing skin texture even after the very first session. Breathe life into your skin!
Oxygen based therapy to care for skin and scalp.
Customized treatment and skin management programs are available by customizing four kinds of liquid formula used in each treatment.
- Oxygen Mist Therapy
- Anion Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- Oxygen Dissection
Weight: 50 kg/110 lb
Targeted use: Face, Scalp
Certifications: CE, FCC, KC
Inclusion: Air Sprayers (2 units), PVC Oxygen Dome Mask (1 unit)
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
- We warrants that the aesthetic system purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year/ or 12 months from the date of purchase.
- If the aesthetic system contained a manufacturing defect when it was purchased, we will (i) repair it at no charge, or (ii) replace the system.
- We reserve the right to inspect any aesthetic system subject to a warranty claim to determine, at its sole discretion, whether the claimed defect is a manufacturing defect or otherwise.
EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
- This warranty does not apply to the aesthetic system or part that has been serviced, altered, refurbished, or modified by anyone who is not authorized, nor does it apply to any cosmetic damage such as scratches.
- In addition, this Limited Product Warranty does not apply to consumable items related to the device, damage or defects caused by (a) use with non-conformed products; (b) accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (c) normal wear and tear or aging; (d) operating the system (i) outside the permitted or intended uses, (ii) not in accordance with instructions provided, or (iii) with improper voltage or power supply.